Hi!

happyface993
happyface993 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to the community part of this site. My name is Ariel and I am a mother of two boys, one 11 and one who is going to be 2 on the 17th of this month. I decided to start exersising once my doctor said I need to do it for my own health. So here I am trying to do the right thing. I go to a local gym and do at least 30 minutes or more of exercise. My one problem is the food part. I can't tell on the calories or servings or any of that. But I'm hoping with exercise it will be a start to loosing some weight.

Replies

• I'm new to the community part of this site. My name is Ariel and I am a mother of two boys, one 11 and one who is going to be 2 on the 17th of this month. I decided to start exersising once my doctor said I need to do it for my own health. So here I am trying to do the right thing. I go to a local gym and do at least 30 minutes or more of exercise. My one problem is the food part. I can't tell on the calories or servings or any of that. But I'm hoping with exercise it will be a start to loosing some weight.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This has made it so easy for me to check everything I eat and what nutrients are in it. You'll find a lot of help in the community, and very friendly and understanding.:smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! This site is great!!!
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Welcome to the group! Good luck with your weight lose...
This discussion has been closed.