Replies

• gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow.. so many strong people in this thread.. WTG gang! :D
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I was in your shoes in 2008! And let me tell you how fast things can change. It's only 2011 and my life is completely 360 from where I was....2008 seems like a distant bad dream! YOu can get there too! Feel free to friend me! THere is light at the end of the tunnel!

Ummm LOL ok I know what you mean but ummmm 360 = O , 180 = )

haha...yeah your right....and I'm a freakin math professor! That's what I get for typing too fast...I was heading out the door when I saw the post. Or is it a 360 because my life has finally come full circle........ =)
  • ryanperna
    ryanperna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. It's unofficial as of this point, but I have worked at our marriage for the past year. She hasn't. After the holidays it's time to sell the house and the papers that she had made up are ready to be signed. I can't believe I'm typing this-but this is why I'm here. My self-worth has been shot to hell and I didn't care and let myself gain weight. I'm starting to turn it around, but it is a long process...
  • hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't talked to me in 3 1/2 weeks. This is what he does when he's mad at me. I filed papers this past Monday, gave lawyer $7500, and am now desperately trying to figure out how to tell the two younger kids, AND when to serve him. I'm depressed and only want to shove something sweet and chocolaty into my mouth. Oh heck, who am I kidding...I'll eat salty too!

I'm trying to stay strong. I've on MFP since 10/5 and lost 15 lbs quick. Now I'm stuck and feel like throwing in the towel. I can't talk about the situation to most people and feel isolated. I'm glad I found this thread - you people are so strong and I need to be surrounded by strong people.
  • kimibunny
    Options
    I can't say I've ever been in your situation, but nothing says motivation like rage =). Best of wishes to you, girl!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    With that mindset you're going to look your best ever and make your ex cringe for losing you.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm on that diet! Sort of.. I've lost some of my motivation here these last few weeks but I'll get back on it. I'm going through a divorce. I realized my worth was much more than what he was giving me credit for. I feel liberated and am ready to take on this new world! :bigsmile:
  • thomasdearman
    Options
    My name is Thomas and i could use your support from time to time. We have to stick with it we are worth it. Its a long road but i know it will work , so keep up the good work and do this for your self and it will happen. Sincerly Thomas