First NSV for me!!

Options
So I've been working hard on dieting and excersize for the past 2 months straight...I've lost almost 14 lbs, which I don't feel is that great considering all of the changes I have made, but it is definitely an improvement!! But yesterday was definitely a milestone for me - it was time to buy new jeans. I didn't have a single pair that I could wear without them falling off - seriously. We don't have a ton of extra money, especially with the holidays coming up, but my hubby gave me $40 to go and find a pair so that I will have at least 1 pair of jeans that fit, and guess what? I bought a pair of Aeropostale jeans!!! I haven't been able to fit in any of their clothes in at least 3 or 4 years!!! So I am super excited and happy about my new "skinny" jeans!! Just thought I'd share:happy:

Replies

• angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That is awesome !! It is always so great to have a reward for working so hard. Keep up the great work !!
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    congrats !!! and 14 lbs in 2 months IS fantastic !!! amazing job :drinker:
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Soon... those will be your FAT jeans! :wink:
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Great job there. You are to be congatulated on you loss.
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!
  • OutiR
    OutiR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Happy for you!!! :-D
    When I got rid of almost 30 kilos few years ago, I didn't automatically throw all too big clothes away but put them aside during the process. When I was finally happy with my new weight, i took nicest of them to be adjusted to my new measures. I got wardrobe full of "new" clothes in tiny tiny amount of money - compared what they cost when i bought them brand new.
    Good luck; enjoy the progress and find already now ways to fight future plateaus!
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Smaller jeans are one of my favorite things!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!