Insanity

Options
So for all of you that did insanity.. how was it and what was your results? I am currently downloading it and thinking about doing it next month. so let me know how much you lost and how it worked for you...

Thanks
Shivan

Replies

• Lindlee2
    Lindlee2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just finished my final fit test on Thanksgiving. It was by far the toughest and most challenging thing I have done, but feel accoomplished. Going to take 2 weeks off and probably start another round. My only complaint is that my knees are quite sore which is why I am taking time off. Otherwise I probably would have started another round right away.
  • playful82
    playful82 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    how much did you lose so far from insanity?
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 lbs only completing month one. Not huge but def changed the look of my body. I made tons of adjustments too because I'm not that strong/flexible. I'm starting Insanity again tomorrow!!!
    You're already my friend - keep in touch and let me know how you make out :)

I hope I can stick to it this time =)

<3
  • lindseycox1245
    Options
    I have two weeks left and find myself feeling a little sad. I do not want it to end. I only lost a few pounds, but there is definitely a change in the way my body looks and feels. I did go down a pant size after the first month!

Some advice would be to not give up. There will definitely be days when you don't want to do it, but you really have to push through. Make sure you have a sweat towel handy because you will sweat more than you ever have in your life, and if you don't sweat, you aren't doing enough!

Good luck and enjoy the results!!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • debbielj3
    Options
    I only did month 1 and it was worth. I shouldn't have quit. I am thinking about doing it again and sticking to it.
  • playful82
    playful82 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    thats awesome guys, sorry i was away and just got back yesterday.., so i am ready to start Insanity... anyone else want to go it?
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im finishing my first month of Insanity. I haven't had muscle weight loss yet because Im stuck at a plateau I think. BUT I've noticed so much muscle strength especially in my arms. The push ups and plank work has been great. I'd love to keep track of your insanity progress if you'd like. We could be Insanity friends.

I agree with some others, there will be days you HAVE to just push yourself and do it. Remember in the exercises they preach about 'Going at your own pace', 'take a water break if you need it'. Even in the videos, you'll see the people huffinf puffing and nearly on the floor. Don't look at that as discouragment but know that even those fitness professionals are being challenged with the work out and you'll be even better for going through and doing the exercises too.