fell off the wagon!

Options
Well I was 154 pounds but geuss what? Not anymore im 159.2 pounds. HELP!!

Replies

• buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Just jump back on the wagon..no regrets, no looking back. I did the same thing. Just sure up your determination every day and log what you eat, even if you are naughty. It really does help. I'm right there with you.:wink:
  • hannah1591
    hannah1591 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Dont't worry that you fell off the wagon, just worry about getting back on it :)
  • babykanguruh
    Options
    Oh yeah, I fell off the wagon and rolled down the hill this week! Don't worry, we'll get back on track! Feel free to add me as a friend and we'll get through the 150's together!
  • Loverj79
    Loverj79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i did too. but am ok with it! cause i know that next week i going to be starting to do C25K and just push harder. this week really threw me off. lets be friends so we can help each other!!! i am on here everyday!
  • kaizen31
    kaizen31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    If you know what made you fall off the wagon, learn from it. Otherwise, like buzzcoggs said, don't look back, just jump right back on.
    (My "wagon" weight fell back off in no time! <3)
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This is a new lifestyle change. Every choice you make has a result. If you don't like the result, change the choices! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Also, keep in mind that your body can hold water and waste products (ahem) which can add up to 10lbs! Not drinking enough water can make you retain! Make sure you have used the bathroom before you weigh-in. Sounds silly but it really can be a big difference! And finally, make sure you are weighing on the same scale, at the same time, with similar clothing. All of this can really add up!

If none of this seems to be the reason and you really feel like you have gained, no worries! I echo Buzzcogs sentiment! Don't look back... look forward!
  • 40Rennie
    Options
    Don't feel bad, the best part about falling is the ability to get back up. I did the same and even worst but I won't give up because this isn't the best that I can feel or look. I want more, I'm young and want to look and feel my best. I can't bring myself to get on the scale but I know I haven't exercise in over a week until today and my clothes weren't fitting the same as they use to. Lets get back on track for the best reason ever; a better SELF!!!! Good Luck. :happy:
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I fall off all the time! But keep your chin up, I've found that the few pounds you gain when you overindulge are easy to take back off. I haven't had the courage to weigh in after my Thanksgiving shenanigans, but I threw a tape measure around my waist and I'm bloated up by almost an inch! GRRR!