Hiya from sunny So. Cal!

Options
Love this site so far! I just started a friendly Biggest Loser competition with 15 friends and am pumped to get into some of those skinny clothes! I'm so stoked to find yet another way to be encouraged and encourage others!

Here's to NO MORE ELASTIC WAISTBANDS!

Replies

• marcycbradford
    Options
    Love this site so far! I just started a friendly Biggest Loser competition with 15 friends and am pumped to get into some of those skinny clothes! I'm so stoked to find yet another way to be encouraged and encourage others!

Here's to NO MORE ELASTIC WAISTBANDS!
  • melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    Im from cali too, goodluck with your weight loss :smile:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Good Luck to you! Welcome!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'd love to be able to have a Biggest Loser competition with my friends! What a great idea!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome,

I'm from Los Angeles, live in Hotlanta now. Your screen name and the cow on the surfboard are hilarious :laugh:

Welcome and good luck!!!
  • marcycbradford
    Options
    WOW! Thanks everybody!