sweet tooth...

Options
Needing some ideas for snacks during the day. I have such a sweet tooth that all i want is something with sugar. Needing some ideas to get off the sugar rush that will help me be healthier and stay fuller.
Thank you!

Replies

• allforher
    Options
    BUMP
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Fruit.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I eat Justin's almond butter, either the honey or the chocolate. With an apple it really works on the sweet cravings.
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello is a nice option.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Probably not helpful, but drinking diet soda fixes this for me. :bigsmile:
  • Inebriated
    Options
    Fruit or dried fruit. Medjool dates are great if you want something super sweet but they're around 60 calories each, dried figs are also a good alternative.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Needing some ideas for snacks during the day. I have such a sweet tooth that all i want is something with sugar. Needing some ideas to get off the sugar rush that will help me be healthier and stay fuller.
    Thank you!

Healthy Snack, One Cup Silk Pure Almond Milk Unsweetened (35 Calories) add one scoop Champion Nutrition Low Sugar Pure Whey Protein Stack Chocolate (130 calories) with 23g of Protein. I add three ice cubes because I like mine very cold. I blend it up like a milkshake. So good fills you up and you get needed protein.. It's plenty sweet with the unsweetened almond milk.. Total calories 165 it's as filling as a meal.. I usually have one per day sometimes two.. Try it.... You can freeze it and eat it like ice cream...
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    frozen greek yogurt with strawberries
    dark chocolate covered nuggets -- dark chocolate melted over blueberries & almonds, freeze for about 20 mins.
    peanut butter and banana sandwich with a drizzle of honey
    whole wheat waffle with fruit and light whipped cream on top
    pineapple chunks

SN: I'm eating some leftover blackberry pie, that's my treat for myself. I don't know how many calories are in it because my mother made it for Thanksgiving... but it has blackberries, light whipped cream, cream cream and shortbread pie crust. I'm guessing about 200 calories a slice, maybe less?
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    if you want something that is filling too, Luna bars are amazing!!! I used to be a purely "Nutz over Chocolate" girl, but today I dicovered "Iced Oatmeal Raisin" and I'm In love!!!!
  • bahorne74
    bahorne74 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the great ideas! Happy Holidays