Weekend run ~ Saturday 4/25

Options
Almost 6 miles today! I ran with a friend ,we did a 3.2 loop then stopped to hydrate for 3 minutes, took off for another 1.2, came back with the intention of stopping but her husband had shown up so after another 3 minute water break took off for another 1.2.
I don't know if it counts as my longest run because of the breaks but my previous best was 5 miles last November. I'm usually more of a 3 miler....usually LOL! I've only been running for about 3 weeks again , after the winter off.
It's very odd, my body seems to think it wants to be a distance runner. :noway:
My mind thinks my body is crazy.

Becky

Replies

• beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    Almost 6 miles today! I ran with a friend ,we did a 3.2 loop then stopped to hydrate for 3 minutes, took off for another 1.2, came back with the intention of stopping but her husband had shown up so after another 3 minute water break took off for another 1.2.
    I don't know if it counts as my longest run because of the breaks but my previous best was 5 miles last November. I'm usually more of a 3 miler....usually LOL! I've only been running for about 3 weeks again , after the winter off.
    It's very odd, my body seems to think it wants to be a distance runner. :noway:
    My mind thinks my body is crazy.

Becky
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I got in 8 miles. Last mile was a downpour!! Completely soaked by the end but happy to be done! Have a good Saturday!
  • tmarie974
    Options
    Hi there! I got in 5 pushing the jogging stroller. It kind of stinks because my stride is so short with the stroller but it is so much tougher! Have a great weekend everyone
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I did 7 miles this morning. Had a really good run, but had a late start, so it was getting really hot toward the end. (I know, boo-hoo:sad: ) Like I get any sympathy for sleeping in a bit:laugh: