Off topic but HELP

Options
2»

Replies

• Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I have learned from experience the following: If they admit it, then they are sorry(hopefully). If they deny it and you can prove the evidence, then they are not ready to give up their cheating ways.

It's so hard when someone you trust and love betrays you. I have been through this also only the girl was my best friend and neighbor (that's a double wammy knife in the back), and I did forgive. It's not easy, but I forgave because he admitted to everything. It actually made us stronger as a couple. I forgave her too, but we are not friends anymore. I figure she's had enough pain, she lost her marriage. I don't hold any grudges towards either of them. That took me 3 years to get that far. HH

Good Luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • SoulfulLori
    Options
    Ok, Lorelai just cracked me up...way to go!

Everyone said what I would have said. Cry...get it out and then focus on you baby! Your profile is so cool and you have so much on your plate to develop...WORK ON IT! THE WORLD NEEDS YOU! Screw him. You are just way too good for that crap.

If you had a little girl what would you tell her? How should she treat herself? Then do that yourself.

Now wipe your tears and kick *kitten*.
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    Wow you guys are awesome!!!! Really! I totally agree that it's equally as worse that he is lieing about it. I am letting that drive me crazy and like bellydancer said you just have to accept what is. I must admit I've wasted a lot of time this evening arguing with him and he still will not admit it. I personally think you can't change what you don't acknowledge and he defianetly isn't acknowledging it, only lies, excuses and more lies. I'm the type of person that can deal with what's in front of me. It's the lies that drives me crazy. I think when I have time and a clearer mind that I will recognize other ways that this person brought me down. I think I made a lot of excuses and put a lot of blinders on over the years. Thanks for your kind words everyone.

P.S. lorelai i may just have to do that!