My first NSV

Options
So this probably sounds silly, but it made me excited! This morning I was walking around the mall and was getting frustrated because my pants were so loose and kept falling down... It took me a few seconds to realize that this was a great moment! Those were the largest size pants I have ever bought, and after three weeks they are already too big! YAY!

Today starts week 4 using MFP, and I cannot believe how much it has helped me thus far. I had no idea exactly how bad I was eating until I started logging everything. Now I have reached the point where it is easy to stay well within my calorie goals, and I have realized that you can still eat "normal" food while on a "diet". It's amazing how many calories you can save when you are paying attention.

11 lbs down! 84 to go!

Replies

• nmlear
    Options
    Wonderful job! How many calories do you eat a day?
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Haha, I keep getting mad at my pants too. I can't do the belt up as tight as I want because it bunches up all the extra denim. Good problem to have, but I look like a slob. :P
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I must say I greatly enjoyed the day I had to wear a belt with my "fat pants" :) Waiting to be able to buy clothes a size smaller, that'll be my next favorite NSV!
  • lookitsmikel
    Options
    My calorie "goal" has been set at 1730 (today I recalculated it at 1690), but on most days I have ended around 1350. I have also been going to the gym 3 or 4 days a week for 45min. I have yet to go over my calorie goal, and I plan on keeping it that way! :)
  • GMPOTS
    GMPOTS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love the loose clothes feeling, Keep going you will get there!
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    fantastic
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That is Fantastic. Keep going - It will come
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!