Motivation in Iraq

Options
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and stay motivated through all the ups and downs that will come your way. Anything that is worth having is not always going to be easy so stay focused and keep your eye on the prize.

Replies

• cntyboi
    cntyboi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone and stay motivated through all the ups and downs that will come your way. Anything that is worth having is not always going to be easy so stay focused and keep your eye on the prize.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards & thank you for your service to our country! :drinker:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards & thank you for your service to our country! :drinker:

seconded.
  • Noday543
    Noday543 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome!!! Deployments are a great time to get yourself back in shape... i am working on that myself! Good luck!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Didimsun
    Didimsun Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello there
    Respect to you for your job and for the decision to make changes during stressful times.
    Wishing you every success!
  • starteam144
    starteam144 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the words... I had gotten sick (sinus) and got lazy with my work outs. I worked out yesterday and feel delightfully sore today... (that means I had a good work out). My abs felt the crunch ball. LOL

How are you able to work out in that heat?

Is there a gym?
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Lost 18 lbs during my deployment out there. Gotta love the MEK. :wink: Good luck and stay safe, welcome to MFP!!
  • booboo26
    booboo26 Posts: 1
    Options
    ITS EASY TO STAY MOTIVATED IN IRAQ. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ON THE FOB. IM TRYING TO TAKE IT SLOW THOUGH SINCE IM GONNA BE OUT HERE A WHILE. I LOST 20 POUNDS SINCE I GOT HERE IN FEBRUARY.
  • newlifestyle36
    Options

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS
    AND BIG THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO FOR ALL :bigsmile: :drinker: