Looking for Support

Options
I joined this community on yesterday and I'm looking for supportive friends so that we can encourage each other on our journey. I've been at this a few times, but I really want to get it right this time. I just recently learned about this website, and must say, I'm enjoying everything that I'm seeing so far. I'm looking to reach my goal weight of 135 and I know that with good support from friends I will achieve it. I'm getting married in 2013 and want to be the healthest bride that I possibly can. Please feel free to add me if you like. I accept all requests who's there to offer support. Thanks so much!

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Good thing you joined the forum! Best way to make friends is become involved in posts. If you want you can send me a request, and I hope you enjoy your stay on MyFitnessPal
  • LondonerLoser
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've also started a Christmas challenge post, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/400648-35-day-challenge, feel free to have a look there, all the people who joined are great and super supportive
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I can offer support on this forum, but my web page doesn't seem to accept any people, even tho I am not set up to block everyone.
    Looking for a healthy lifestyle is the best way to attack our excess weight issues--so you are already ahead of the game.
    If you have joint problems (I have them), losing weight is one of the best ways to reduce the pain and problems. Less weight = less stress on your joints and muscles. Exercising and building stronger muscles (step by step) is the best way to support the joints, too.
    You are in the right frame of mind and can do this. Have fun! :drinker: (lots of water)
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcom to MFP! You will reach your goal with all of our support. You can friend me if you like. :smile:
  • metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you can also add me as a friend....we can all follow this incredible journey together...
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Friend request sent.