6 lbs away from one-derland!

Options
I am 6 pounds away from being in the 100s for the first time in more than 10 years! I can't wait to reach this milestone. When I began my weight loss journey back in April, my beginning weight was 261, my heaviest weight ever. I still have a long way to go, but being this close to a mini-goal is exciting and motivating. I'm also looking for friends on MFP. I am a newbie to this site, but I am so glad I found it. My weight loss had stalled for a while until I began using MFP and now I am on the move again - woot! Please add me as a friend and we'll support each other!!

Replies

• thefifthvalue
    thefifthvalue Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Adding you right now!! I'm 8 lbs away, so right behind you! :) Goal is Onederland by New Years, but hoping for Christmas.
  • wanetam
    wanetam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! It`s great feeling : )
  • Orvett
    Orvett Posts: 83
    Options
    Congrats that is awesome!!
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    I'm 11 pounds away from one-derland!!! ISN'T IT EXCITING!!! My starting weight was 270
  • IdaMoreno38
    Options
    10 to Onederland! We can do this ladies.. Sent an add request.. LET'S MOTIVATE!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    Congratulations! I am 4 lbs away from being at my halfway point so I think I can understand your excitement. I will have to agree with you on the MFP website, it really boosted my weightloss and has helped me stay focused. Other years I would have given up by now but not this year. Welcome to this site, I hope you like it as much as I do, I will add you as well.
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Adding you right now!! I'm 8 lbs away, so right behind you! :) Goal is Onederland by New Years, but hoping for Christmas.

Christmas is my goal too. I have a pair of jeans that I have clung to for years and years that I am 5-6 pounds away from wearing comfortably. So, I want to wear those size 13 Tommy jeans for Christmas! Those small victories makes the sacrifices so worth it!
  • andrewkumala
    Options
    Congratz! I am sure you can reach your goal!
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    You are so gorgeous! Congratulations :)
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 pounds away too!! My goal is Valentine's Day just because that is my one year anniversary and also because I am taking this at a snail's pace. I may very well meet that goal sooner than my goal date.
  • tnvolsfan74
    Options
    You are so gorgeous! Congratulations :)

How sweet! Thank you!
  • mandielou1
    Options
    You're almost there!!! Woot! Woot! I just met my One-derland goal a couple weeks ago, down to 195 now. First time in the hundreds in over 17 years!!! Welcome to MFP. I'm friending you now... :-)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! you'll be in one-derland in no time!
  • tnvolsfan74
    Options
    You're almost there!!! Woot! Woot! I just met my One-derland goal a couple weeks ago, down to 195 now. First time in the hundreds in over 17 years!!! Welcome to MFP. I'm friending you now... :-)

Congratulations!!
  • marisol_cd
    Options
    How exciting! I love the motivation on this site :)
  • tnvolsfan74
    Options
    How exciting! I love the motivation on this site :)

Me too - this site and the people on it are AWESOME!!! :bigsmile:
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! I am 3 pounds away!!!!!
  • tnvolsfan74
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! I am 3 pounds away!!!!!

We'll be celebrating before you know it!
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I am 14lbs away and cannot wait! It will be the first time since 2006!

Lets keep up the good work!
  • tnvolsfan74
    Options
    I am 14lbs away and cannot wait! It will be the first time since 2006!

Lets keep up the good work!

Great job! Isn't the thought of ONEderland so exciting?