Girls at 130-150ish aiming for 110-120ish?

Options

Replies

• dbrezz
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23yrs, 5'6", down from 170 to 139 and aiming for 125. I'm over in Ireland, would love to link up with you girls with similar goals!! Adding you!
  • Robyn911
    Options
    Can everyone add me too please! My weight goes up and down so much that I need to find some friends to help keep me motivated.
  • nubian22
    Options
    ADD ME!!!!!!! I'm currently 154lbs and looking to get down to 125lb. I'm in Devon and this is my second attempt at MFP so could really do with some support and motivation :)
  • staceeyy3
    Options
    Hi i just joined today :D im 5'6 and 130 lbs goal weight is 115-120 lbs! Wondering how many calories to follow as at a normal weight already iv read alot about the lbs being much tougher to lose and i really dont want to wait forever!
  • lkirchherr
    Options
    right now i'm at 128ish and i'm trying to go down to 115! i just joined so hoppeefully i get there! (:
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I am 5'3 on a tall day, and started at 140 lbs in June 2011. I am now 120 and just 2 pounds from my ultimate goal weight :smile:

Any of y'all can feel free to add me, I'd love to share my wisdom gained along the way! It can be hard for us shorter ladies to lose weight... :grumble:
  • zesss
    zesss Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm 5'7", started at 152lbs and aiming for 119lbs! Help/support/motivation welcomed - just add me!
  • CarolineHayden
    CarolineHayden Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm in the same boat! I'll add you. =D
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Aw, Scotland! Very cool! I am 5ft4in, 135 and my goal is 115 as well.
  • hewwokitty
    hewwokitty Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone out there (:
    I'm looking for people who would be willing to..help my motavation! (It feels like I'm asking for a sponser here...)
    I'm 142 now, DREAMING I could get to 120, but I don't see that happening :/ I hate my body. So I set my goal to 130 for now! I'm 5'6 and an 18 year old young lady.
    Please add me if you're willing to help me out! Happy holidays (:
  • kimibunny
    Options
    Hi =)! I'm 5'6", 146 and aiming for 125! I'll give you an add =).
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and ~140 lb. now... currently have my target weight set at 130 lb., but I'm not sure if I'll make it there (or, if I do, if I'll stop there); gotta see how it looks/feels. Please feel free to add me as a friend; I'm pretty new at the whole community aspect of MFP, so am just learning what it means to be a "friend"!
  • snthoma7
    snthoma7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, weighing in at 158 lbs. My goal weight is 130. I think that is ideal for me... I am 5'5.
    I wish you all the best of luck. Please feel free to add me! The more the merrier!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want. i am 130 right now at 5'4" and hoping to lose at least 3 lb to be in the 120s maybe a little more, will just see how i look at 127.
  • taraw0503
    taraw0503 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 12 weeks ago. I am 5'2'' 150 pounds and would like to be back to my 114 pre-pregnancy weight. From Chicago, IL. any other mama's trying to get rid of their baby weight - ADD ME!!! ;)

Wow, we're almost the same! Had a baby 8 weeks ago, 148 lbs and trying to get down to pre-pregnancy weight of 115. :)
  • clh126
    clh126 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So great to see so many people with similar stats! Feel free to add me. I'm 5'4" and currently ~130, aiming for 115-120 depending on muscle because right now I need to lose a little weight, but more importantly I need to tone!
  • gumigal82
    Options
    Hey-I'm 5'2 123 (was 127-8), and my goal is 115 as well:) I'll add you!
  • gumigal82
    Options
    I would also love some friends who have similar goals--short (but fierce;) a 10-20pnd weight loss goal:)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Andrea, I'm 5'4 and currently 137 but wanting to get down to 129. Also need to do a bit of work toning up my mummy tummy, so I can wear my skinny jeans with pride, lol!!

I'm from Sunderland in the North East of England.

Feel free to add me anyone :drinker:
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 129 lbs. I'd love to reach the low 120s while being toned and strong. Feel free to add me anyone!