• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Silo (gonna burn it )
    Scud Mountain Boys
  • Didimsun
    Didimsun Posts: 15
    Options
    "HOT in the city" - from the 80s.....not sure who sang it (cant rtemember that far back!) but Billy Idol rings a bell. IT gets HOT where I live and HOT and FAT isnt a good look (or feeling)
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Anything Techno it totaly keeps me moving plus the beat changes like every 8 seconds ( if you ever need suggestions for this I have a ton)(techno child here:wink: ). I realy like stuff from Linkin Park, disturbed is awesom and when I lift weights I listen to my angry:mad: music like korn or slipnot. When Im dancing around the house with my daughter we listen to jack johnson or slightly stoopid :happy:

techno makes me feel like this: robokitty.gif

However, love Jack Johnson! But, for exercise I have a mix I like that has lots of Blondie. Single song, right now would be "A New Day" by WIll.I.Am I cool down to 99 bottles of beer on the wall.:drinker: (toast to Dave) but with rootbeer.

Hot in the city was Billy Idol, I think.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    actually its really more like 99 glasses of water.
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I like to end with If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback (twice if I'm really pushing it)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I like to end with If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback (twice if I'm really pushing it)

I end with Crashed by Daughtry

Sometimes I sing out loud when I am doing my sit ups............ppl laugh...........:ohwell:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Sometimes I sing out loud when I am doing my sit ups............ppl laugh...........:ohwell:

My girls get after me when I sing on the treadmill... MOM!!!! I'm much happier when I exercise.. they just have to deal with it! :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

My girls get after me when I sing on the treadmill... MOM!!!! I'm much happier when I exercise.. they just have to deal with it! :)

Mine are grown now. But my daughter will say " Mom, you only embarrass yourself"

Not really!! :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Another one bites the dust....no idea why. :happy: works everytime time.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Another one bites the dust....no idea why. :happy: works everytime time.

I know why
    but we will keep it our secret:wink:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Move Along by the All American Rejects. Love it on the treadmill, always keeps me moving!