80 pounds lost!

Options
I started on Feb 1st with a personal trainer. Today I weighed in and hit a total of 80 pounds lost! I went from a size 24 to a size 14. The smallest I have been since 8th grade! I am really hoping to hit 100 pounds by Feb 1st, 2012. I don't have many MFP friends so if you are interested in sharing in this journey with me send me a friend request! I would love the support from others to help me reach my next milestone. I'm not super computer savy so I couldn't add before and after pis on the post; but you can see them on my page. There is one that is a bit fuzzy, i used my phone to take a picture of the computer screen at the gym. It is my log in picture they took on my first day. The following picture is me in the same shirt a few days ago! I wish you all well on your weight loss journey during this holiday season!

Replies

• GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, keep up the good work.
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am always looking for supportive friends, so feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This is awesome news!! I'm having a discouraging day today with my diet, but seeing your post gives me optimism! See, you're an inspiration to others already! :wink:

Jen
  • wildlower
    wildlower Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Jillv086622
    Jillv086622 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!