Aussie mum!

Options
Hi guys,

I'm Lisa, mum to 3 beautiful kids and from Australia.

My goal here is to not only lose the last few kgs that i can't get rid of since having my son 10 months ago, but to also increase my awareness of my own diet, learn more about eating right and to help support others wanting to make positive changes with diet and exercise!

Look forward to reading through posts and making some new friends :-)

Lisa

Replies

• kathiemcn
    Options
    Hi Lisa,

I'm a mum myself, to 2 teenage children, and also live in Australia. I've been dieting for almost 18 months, and have lost 16 kgs so far, with three different diet regimes and two plateau's along the way. I joined MFP five weeks ago and have lost 2.4 kgs already, so it's been very successful. I only have 4.6 kgs to reach goal.

I would be happy to have you add me as a freind if your would like to. I have a few nice friends on here (some Aussies, some US) and they are very supportive. I have found this site really great.

Regards, Kathie
  • Mummamac
    Options
    Thanks Kathie :-) I have sent you a friend request.

Congrats on your weight loss so far. The plateau is so frustrating...it's where I'm at right now. It's doable but dam hard work and takes time.
    Grateful to have support from you and others here, and happy to return the favour anytime it's needed :-)

Lisa
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Hi Lisa! I hope you love this website as much as I do!! I'm not from Australia, but I can offer you some support and motivation! Sending a request your way now! :)
  • Mummamac
    Options
    Thanks :-) Yep got it and accepted. Look forward to chatting more....and yes I do love this website!
  • Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello Lisa i am from Auz as well i am here if you need another friend as well, sounds like you are doing well.
  • Mummamac
    Options
    Thanks...I have good and bad days but I'm getting there. Weekends are definitely my downfall!!!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I'm Mum to 4 half aussies..........surely that makes us a whole one somewhere????
  • Carolina_Skys
    Carolina_Skys Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Friend request coming now!!! :smile:
  • Mummamac
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I'm Mum to 4 half aussies..........surely that makes us a whole one somewhere????

Haha I think that actually makes 2 whole Aussies!! Lol
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    another aussie here, ive been doibng MFP since early feb 2011. I sent you a freind request :)