Disasterous NSV

Options
So, I'm a corporate trainer, but during the holidays I help out in the stores. Today I was working on some merchandise and at one point I bent over. When I stood back up I had a problem. My underpants didn't come with me. They had fallen completely off my rear end. Of course, I was still wearing pants (and a belt) so no one saw anything, but I was quite uncomfortable and embarrassed as I made my way to the restroom to fix my issue.

Once I calmed down, I asked a friend if she'd ever had this experience since she's lost over 150lbs and has been my bff through my personal transformation. Once she stopped laughing... she said I should see if the company will buy me new panties since they're literally working my @$$ off.

The sad thing is... these are the smaller ones. I guess need to buy another size smaller now.

I really doubt anyone else out there has had this experience (would love to hear about it if so), but I hope you had a good laugh.

Replies

• DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You are not alone, mine were falling down every time I would exercise. I just bought new ones last week. My old ones were droopy. :laugh:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    i've had it happen lol thank god that the pants didn't go too..its uncomfortable for sure..but its one of those things you don't think about shrinking out of your panties...time for new ones!!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    my pants are constantly falling down, and being a poor nursing student/single parent, no $ for new clothes right now... it's only a matter of time before the world gets a show! lol
  • trailriderdee
    Options
    Just bought new ones because the others floated off...you are not alone! Mine fell down going down the stairs...I was also wearing too big yoga pants, thankfully these were stairs in my house. :)
  • Teach4Hisglory
    Teach4Hisglory Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I haven't had the SAME experience, but mine was similar. I am an elementary teacher and have my students run a couple of laps in the field before lunch. One of my students was discouraged in her attempt to reach her endurance run time for PE, so I volunteered to run with her. As we were finishing our first lap, I felt something hit my ankles. To my dismay, I realized my slip had totally "slipped" off during our run. Fortunately I was wearing a LONG skirt, so only that one student noticed anything was wrong. I was mortified! I creatively managed to get it back up without too much fuss and held on to it for the second lap. And... I went shopping for a new slip that very night. LOL Happy losing!
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that!
    Hahah! Now I don't feel so bad about that happening last week. I think I'm going to put 1 or 2 size smaller underwear on my christmas list this year!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    happens, all. the. time. they slide down at the waist and crawl up to wedgie me!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm just a factory welder but had wardrobe malfunction a while back.....I bent over to grab a handful of parts and one of the "girls" slid out and made an unscheduled appearance. Thank goodness I work mostly alone and nobody was around. I had to go to the restroom to readjust also. Happy I was wearing higher cut top that night along with the apron!
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Oh friend! I have had this happen.

In a skirt, in public. They did not show but My friend opened her raincoat and i step very close to her to readjust. Immediately walked and bought new panties.

^Sadly this is not the most embarrassing weight loss story for me. It may not be in the top 5 LOL.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, that's so funny - thank goodness you had a belt!

Me, I didn't get smaller trousers for ages, so got out of the habit of undoing the button and zipping and unzipping them, I just loosened the belt and let them fall down.

As of last week, when I finally bought smaller trousers, I have to undo the fly to take them down, and at least once a day I've forgotten to do my flies up when I pulled them up... :blushing:
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I went swimming at the fun pool with my nephew in october, in a swimsuit I hadn't worn in a year. Didn't realise I needed to tighten the straps.. .. Completely fell out of the top going over a water jet! Thankfully I managed to pull it up before too many people saw...
  • kahlee2000
    Options
    No problem with the underwear, however, this afternoon I went grocery shopping to two stores after my swimming. The Yoga Pants I was wearing kept sliding down my hips. I was literally walking through the story trying to push my cart and hold my pants up at the same time!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    No problem with the underwear, however, this afternoon I went grocery shopping to two stores after my swimming. The Yoga Pants I was wearing kept sliding down my hips. I was literally walking through the story trying to push my cart and hold my pants up at the same time!

I was lucky with my yoga pants. I was doing work in the backyard when mine headed south. I knew they were loose but did not think they were that bad. Hubby could not stop laughing.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Well, yeah I had it happen in a grocery store aisle. Thankfully deserted. I didn't lose my underwear. I had neglected to put on a belt and as I was walking my jeans suddenly slipped down around my knees! ROFL
  • JobasIsaacs
    JobasIsaacs Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The GREAT thing is... these are the smaller ones. I guess need to buy another size smaller now.

Fixed it for you! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!