Reached my halfway mark... pics. :)

Options
Hi I have reached my halfway point. Losing 60 lbs since January 2011. Thought I would post a couple of pictures. I still have about 40 or 50 lbs i want to lose. I just couldn't see the difference before. But I have to say I'm a believer now. I feel really inspired and motivated to keep going and reach my goal!!! :smile:
Thank you in advance for any comments. :flowerforyou:

i hope this works....

648ca6eb-1-1.jpg

9b472200-1-1.jpg

bc81c824-1.jpg

Replies

• ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's saying the pages can't be found. :(
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see pics!
  • k4evans1
    k4evans1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    The links don't work for me, but congrats anyway!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Sorry!! Can't figure out how to post the pics... let me keep trying. Thanks. :))
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    The links work now, great job! You look amazing :)
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Try using the one that says "direct link"

BTW you look great! (If you highlight the link and go to it you can see the pics)
  • missamy7930
    missamy7930 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The link worked for me and WOW! Congratulations!!!! You're an inspiration to all!! :) You're very pretty in both pictures, but you even look happier in the after picture! :) Keep up the good work!
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    You're looking amazing and healthy (ps. love the hair). Very motivating to see such success! xo
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You are looking beautiful! Amazing job
  • mrsxbrightside
    Options
    Excellent job! Is your name Lisa? I was asking b/c of the name in the link, because my name is Lisa, too, and I have lost 60lbs., as well. I'm working on 65 more! Congratulations on how far you have come!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :)
  • RachelRunner78
    RachelRunner78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Congrats!!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! Sorry about the pics. I'm still trying to figure it out. So far no luck!!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Excellent job! Is your name Lisa? I was asking b/c of the name in the link, because my name is Lisa, too, and I have lost 60lbs., as well. I'm working on 65 more! Congratulations on how far you have come!

Hi yes, my name is Lisa. And looks like we have the same goals. Congrats to you as well!!! Wish i could figure out how to post the pics... getting frustrated here. lol
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Well, the links do work, so that's a good thing! Great progress! keep up the good work! :happy:
  • Manysongs
    Options
    2uzfqtz.jpg

23lnnmc.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!