ok so i'm lost... need friends

Options
i am new to this site and really need to change my life around and i am going to need some encouragement so feel free to help me out!! and i will def. return the favor!!!

Replies

• mrsxbrightside
    Options
    Welcome! We're all here to help, I started this week because I've hit a plateau. The people on this site are extremely nice and helpful. It's great! Glad to see you here!
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend so we can help one another out. Welcome!
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    Hey gurl heeey! I'm also running low on friends. Let's put the "pal" back into my fitness pal.
  • myth4ever
    Options
    you got a pal in me......whenever u need me!
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great please for support and some information about workouts and foods. Great place with great people :)
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi there, please feel free to friend me if wish. I always like to support enthusiastic and motivated people serious about getting healthy. :)) Glad you are here!!!!!!!
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome, please feel free to add me if you want. I haven't been on the site for too long but I enjoy it.
  • DebbieJohanesen
    Options
    I'm here, too. I'll encourage you. :0) We're all in the same battle here. ...Debbie
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I finally starting to get my butt on track and always willing to help someone.
  • tdoerr2
    Options
    Welcome Feel free to add me!!!!
  • rcpayton
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Great people and support here!

Feel free to add me, if you wish.
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place..There is alot of encouragement on here.. SWe are all in the same boat. Some may just be getting off a lil earlier than others ;) Feel free to add me if you want
  • Hooper28
    Hooper28 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here since July and really love it!
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    It seems as though you have many great people willing to be your friend but if you need one more, I am here.

Best of luck to you!
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been here since march, and it's really made a difference!! Feel free to add me, I'm usually on a good bit...
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I've added you! I'm in the same boat. I've been using MFP for quite a while, but haven't been that active in the community previously. I thought I'd try it out!
  • justTori
    Options
    So I have used this app not even a month but I am feeling like I need some "friends" to support and "struggle" with. How do I add whoever is interested in being friends?
  • sheleb1975
    Options
    Hi! I would be glad to help you out! I will prob need some help along the way myself!!: smile: