30 Day Shred

I have a question for those who have done the 30 day Shred. I have completed 5 days of level 1 but I still can not compete it without taking a break :( I just dont have the endurance yet. If this is still the case on day 10 do you think I should move on to level 2 or should I continue with level 1 until I can work through the whole thing without stopping?
Thanks for your advice in advance.

Replies

• i would move on up by 10 days cause you don't want your body to get to accustomed to the same workout. I find that if I don't vary what I do I plateau very quickly! Just do your best!
  • I would definitely stick with Level 1 until you can get through it fairly easily with minimal breaks, if any. Level 2 and 3 are killer so take your time! That DVD yields great results if you keep at it so dont give up!

Ive had it for over a year now and still fall back on it from time to time. I love her other DVD's also. Have fun with it!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Just my humble opinion, but level 2 is more difficult. I think you may find it easier to work through level 1 to where you only need a small breather but can keep up with the circuit. Then I would go up to level 2! That way you won't be discouraged either! Keep with it, the 30 day shred is awesome!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    i did level 1 for 15 days, level two for 14 and level 3 once.. it just depends on what you are comfortable with. i probably would have gotten better results if i had done it more consistantly, but i did lose pounds and inches :)
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    It's a personal decision, but I would work through level one until you're able to complete it without any breaks. You don't have to do every move perfectly, but if you don't have the stamina to get through the first level, you're not doing yourself a favor by moving to a more challenging level.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    I did lvl 1 for 11 days, but I was trying to spread it out over the 5weeks. I would recommend you do it ten, ten, ten, Or eleven with one day as a break. Two is harder is some areas, I find it easier in some areas though. I think you need to do what your body feels comfortable in doing. See how you feel on day 10 and then decide :)