Halfway through 30 Day Shred!

Options
So I just completed level 2 day 6 and I am about halfway through the 30 Day Shred DVD! I haven't lost as much weight as I would like, but I can tell my body is getting more toned and my stamina is way up since day 1. My abs are where I am noticing the difference the most, I can actually see some definition! I took before pics and I'll take after pics when I'm done and post them but here are my stats so far:

Day 1:
SW: 163.5 lbs
R Upper Arm: 11.5 in
Waist: 37 in
Hips: 44 in
R Thigh: 26 in

Day 16:
CW: 157.8
R Upper Arm: 11.5 in
Waist: 34 in
Hips: 43 in
R Thigh: 25.5 in

I can't believe I've lost 3 inches off my waist! Hopefully the rest of the numbers will follow! I am just proud of myself to have stuck with it every day! I can't wait to finish it and say I DID IT! Check back in 2 weeks and I'll have some after pics and stats!

Also, feel free to add me! I could use some more friends on here!

Replies

• Leeshapwnz
    Options
    This is awesome! I just recently got my copy of 30DS and will be starting as soon as I get myself some weights. Keep it up, you're doing great!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    i used 1 lb cans of beans in each hand until i got weights! :laugh: crazy but it worked!

and you've made such great progress. keep it up!
  • cjewett1
    Options
    What is the 30m day shred program, where do you get info on it
  • trigrrl
    trigrrl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    first off those are amazing results!
    and here is my question...do you only do the 30DS or are you doing other exercise as well?

i've started it twice and both times had medical issues pop up to stop me
    keep those updates coming
  • queenbee917
    queenbee917 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Do you do it everyday?
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    Thank you! @cjewett1 the 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels workout DVD. You can get it at Walmart or Target for like $10. It has 3 levels and you do each for 10 days. It's a great workout and it's only about half an hour, so easy to fit into a busy day!

@trigrrl Thank you! For the most part I've just been doing the dvd. A few times I've done some extra cardio, but just light cardio like walking. I'd do more but I'm already busy as it is! This is my 3rd or 4th time starting the program and I'm determined to finish it this time!
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    Do you do it everyday?

Yes I've been doing it every day! If I'm sore I don't push myself as hard but I've been sticking with it.
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Those are great results!! I got to level 2, day 2 and injured my calf so I am doing different dvd's for now. But I do like it! Good luck! :glasses:
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    That's awesome progress. I made it about 20 days into the Shred before quitting - I wish I hadn't, though. I just ordered Ripped in 30 and will be starting that when it arrives in the mail - but I'm sure I'll go back to the shred again at some point. I'll have to start on level 2 instead of 1, though, I got SO BORED with the first level.
  • laishface
    laishface Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this! I'm only on day 3 of the shred, and I've been a little skeptical as to if it would work or not. Seeing your results made me so optimistic! I'd like to loose about six pounds before xmas, and it looks like that might be possible! Can't wait to see your before and after photos!
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Excellent job i'm just finished Level 2, did day 1 of level 3 can't say I'll miss Level 2!! You are doing brilliant I haven't done my measurements yet but I can see the difference hopefully we'll both get great results :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!