Finally figured it out ..half way to my goal + pics!!

Options
Hi Yay!.. I finally figured out how to post these pics! So for the second time,let me just say......

I have reached my halfway point. Losing 60 lbs since January 2011. Thought I would post a couple of pictures. I still have about 40 or 50 lbs i want to lose. I just couldn't see the difference before. But I have to say I'm a believer now. I feel really inspired and motivated to keep going and reach my goal!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:

2e0inuw.jpg

23lnnmc.jpg

just having a bit of fun (on thanksgiving day)

v4qk9d.jpg

Replies

• kira000
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!
  • mandyD80
    Options
    your an inspiration to many, congrats!
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Don't give up!! You are an inspiration!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lessthantres
    lessthantres Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the amazing work!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    you look amazing . CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look so good!
  • jem728
    jem728 Posts: 88
    Options
    Congrats on your journey thus far. You look amazing and you are so beautiful.
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    congrats!:happy:
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking great!! Yes, I can TOTALLY tell a difference! Doesn't it feel amazing to be accomplishing something so important and life changing?!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congratulations on your success and thanks for helping motivate us all!
  • Manysongs
    Options
    Wow, you are looking great!! Yes, I can TOTALLY tell a difference! Doesn't it feel amazing to be accomplishing something so important and life changing?!

YES! It REALLY does. :)

Thank you everyone for all the encouragment and positive words. I appreicate it! :heart: :smile:
  • ax150
    ax150 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Can I ask how tall you are? BTW, LOVE your scrub outfit! It's too cute! Im gonna have to buy new ones in about 20lbs from now. lol
  • NinjaInTraining
    Options
    Way to go!!! It's always nice when you can see the difference yourself! Keep up the good work!
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job, keep it up (:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Yay, I knew you'd get it! :wink:
  • ncmizzy
    Options
    Lisa you look great, I know how it feels to loose that much and how you feel. You are doing soooo good. Keep it up! Woo Hoo.:flowerforyou:
  • therealkatarr
    Options
    That is so great! congratulations! :)
  • Manysongs
    Options
    You look amazing! Can I ask how tall you are? BTW, LOVE your scrub outfit! It's too cute! Im gonna have to buy new ones in about 20lbs from now. lol

Thank you...I'm 5' 5 1/2. :) I know what you mean about buying new scrubs...these feel so big already but want to wait until I absolutely HAVE to buy more. That's the one and only draw back with losing wt. It gets expensive having to buy new clothes all the time! FUN...but expensive. lol
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    You can deffinately see a difference and you must feel the difference! You've lost the same weight as an average 8 year old!!! Congratulations you look amazing and happy!!! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!