ok so i'm lost... need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• nathanellamom
    Options
    hello my name is colleen add me as a friend and i can give you encourgement and you some to me as well
  • Brandib1985
    Brandib1985 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am so happy with MFP and it has made me feel so great. I am new also. Ten days and I am looking to loose about 37lbs. I am in my mid 30's and gained weight rapidly due to a health issue. I am happy to have new friends and support helps make this a great deal better than just counting calories. Exercise has been new for me... I just got a doctors ok on that! I have the app on my cell phone and it has become my best friend! :bigsmile:
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    HEY lost : You found me!
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me I can be helpful and a support to you and I am definitely looking for support as well.
  • ray8chul
    ray8chul Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined too, it's always good to have a circle of friends that support you and fitness friends are the BEST! so definitely add me or I can try to figure out how to add you.

Rachael :smile:
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I will also be your friend - feel free to add me too!
  • mmacintosh321
    mmacintosh321 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm lovin' the love! This is a great place. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here I hope you find what you need from the people on here there are alot of great people here I know you can achieve anything you want to in life and here if you work at it and you will get the suport you need and want just ask. I hope you have a great day