Just started :D

Options
Hi everybody,

Decided that I'm sick of being unfit and unappealing to myself. Came here through reddits' /loseit/ and am looking for some companionship on the road to looking and feeling good. I'm 23 and live in Sydney.

I've been exercising 3 times a week for about a month now and am finally getting on top of my eating habits. Looking to follow a consistent food plan. I also need to work on turning exercise from a chore to something I want to do. I play sport on a Saturday, which gives me about 1-3 hours of exercise, but although I enjoy certain parts of the gym, it's always a struggle.

That's my thoughts in a nutshell. Nice to meet you all :wink:

Replies

• Clare_F
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I am sure you will find lots of friends and support here. I've been using this a few weeks now and not really following any food plan just trying to eat the right things and logging everythin you eat really helps with that as you can see the breakdown of everything. As for exercise the trick is find something you enjoy doing I guess, the gym isnt for everyone. I do karate twice a week and have now started running 3 times a week as I decided it would be good to do a half marathon in march. Good luck with your journey and reaching your goals ! Feel free to add me as friend if you want to :)