Hungry Girl... Oh how I love you!!!

Options
I decided to try the 3rd recipe from this website and I have YET to be let down! Between Butternut Squash French Fries (Baked), Baked Kale Chips and NOW da da da da Sugar Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins - I'm totally in love! Well not in a creepy stalker sorta way, but you guys get what I mean!

You guys have GOT to try these muffins!

1 box of Sugar Free Devils Food Cake
1 can of Libbys Pumpkin (stuff?)

Make into 12 muffins and bake - OMG OMG OMG - FRIGGIN DELISH! AND only 138 calories!!!!!!

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Chocolate AND pumpkin.. my two faves melted into one.. *sigh* :smooched:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    sounds good!! will have to try them sometime =]
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm about to try the squash fries myself, today!
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    Checking out the website as I write this... YUM!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Love Hungry Girl! :love:
  • jhammond125
    jhammond125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You know, I have to disagree! I purchased her cookbooks two years ago and registered for the daily emails and never made anything I liked... And I tried quite a few recipies. I felt like most of her food is really processed or uses fake proteins and soy milks (not my thing). But after seeing this post, I think I will give her a second chance!! :smile:
  • evilgirlie
    evilgirlie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy her cooksbooks and love a lot of the recipes. Recently made the OMG Turkey burger....OOOOOHHHHMMMMMGEEEE! It was delish.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    mmmmm gonna have to try this one :)
  • Jensenstarr
    Options
    Sign up for the daily Email... You won't regret it. Amaaaaazing stuff daily.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    :smile: Oh wow that cake mix sure has a lot of weird ingredients though (looked it up).. I'd think a batter made from scratch would be healthier.
  • springfield5780
    Options
    I made those brownie muffin pumpkin things....they were good...then I totally threw a curve ball and put chocolate icing on them :embarassed: I think I cooked them too long tho they were a little dry. I was just talking about these who also tried them and we discussed maybe adding a little applesauce next time :)
  • evilgirlie
    evilgirlie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I made a chocolate cake yesterday using applesauce, pb chips and sweet n low fudge frosting and one serving with all that still comes under one serving of plain cake made with eggs and oil. :) Applesauce made it very moist but I think I will only use it for white or yellow cake from this point on.
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    We make this chicken pizza we saw on her show. SO FREAKIN GOOD!
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I just baked these today...I got 18 muffins out of it and they taste amazing! Love Hungry Girl!
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    She has a cooking show on the cooking channel!! I love it! I made chocolate yum yum brownie muffins ( just devils food cake mix and one can of pumpkin bale for 15 mins at 400 degrees) and also her slaw and order which is just spagetti but instead of noodles you use that broccoli slaw mix! So good! The only thing I didn't like was the Alfredo made with this tofu noodles ycuk the noodles are weird!!
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Lol oops didn't notice they were the same muffins hahah