Who's your biggest inspiration?

Options
Well, since we're all trying to become smaller, "biggest" might not be the word I was searching for... :laugh:
But either way, who inspires you the most? Any celebrity, a friend, a family member?

Based on looks, Mila Kunis inspires me the most!
vg4die.jpg
6efddx.jpg

Replies

• kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A dear friend, who

is closer to me then family.

My youngest daughter.. who is family.. so they are both number 1
  • toraaaaa
    Options
    I find Miranda Kerr really inspiring. She's a big advocate of having a healthy, organic diet and exercising right.

miranda-kerr-victorias-secret-catalog-2010-photoshoot-mq-14.jpg
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    How did you put the photos up like that?
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    think I figured it out. Anywho I had been looking for a possible ideal body for the longest and I finally found it. Her name is Vanessa Tib. =]
    oamg-18.jpg
  • RichardCh
    Options
    Awsome Pic I will go with batman!
  • Galletakek
    Options
    Zyzz(RIPBro)

Fitness Model/Writer Jamie Eason and Christina Halkiopoulos ! <3

284448_10150269619092226_351749002225_7408908_8268477_n1.jpg

302243_2264362360970_1005837425_32597776_1301667200_n1.jpg
  • novaboi24
    novaboi24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    There is no one single person that is my inspiration. Moreover, it's more like a collection of everybody who has ever worked hard and has succeeded. So the list is massive but some are Rocky Balboa, Rock Lee, Gai Sensei, Bruce Lee, Eric Thomas, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ippo Makunouchi, Kenichi Shirahama, Kurosaki Ichigo, Naruto Uzumaki, and everyone in Fairy Tail. Haha yes mostly are anime characters but the feeling is STRONG! I constantly find more and more motivating videos on youtube anyways :)
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    My biggest inspiration is not one single person....
    My Best friend. She is just a star !! :heart:
    The people who are here who I have become close to.... My own little family.... I love them! :happy:
    But most of all my dad. My true hero. He got told if he did not lose weight, give up smoking etc that he would not pass the month ( July 2010 ) and he changed his whole life..! I am the proudest daughter in the world.. I love him to the stars and back... :heart: :happy:

So for me it`s not no fitness star.. it`s just a few normal, down to earth people :happy:

xxx xxx
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    image14.jpg

and all the contestants on the show who are my friends on facebook :flowerforyou:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    each and every single one of my mfp friends..they may not be movie stars or lingerie models, but they are everyday people who are incredibly giving, utterly selfless and have pushed,cajoled and supported me through every single minute of every single day since I joined mfp. My success on mfp is single-handedly down to them. I love you ALL!!