kettlebell workouts

Options
what are the best kettlebell workouts? I am looking into them.

Replies

• MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I like the Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper has one on Youtube that is pretty good.
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Definitely Jillian's Shred It With Weights...its a kick butt workout! It's only $10 @ Wal Mart or Target.
  • thespence
    Options
    Kettlebell boot camp with Angie Miller is a good video.
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    As far as KBs go, avoid anything with Jillian Michaels in it LIKE THE PLAGUE. She has atrocious form and it'll only lead to you being injured. She has absolutely no clue how to correctly use them.

Look on youtube for anything by Pavel Tsatsouline, Steve Cotter and Anthony DiLuglio.

edit - And make sure it's actually them on the videos. A lot of people are using their names in the video titles just to get more views.
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    There are a lot on YouTube worth looking at
  • markbarz
    Options
    Your best bet is to search out an instructor to help you start thing off. If there isn't one in your area then I'd recommend one of the many books or DVDs on the market now. My personal preference has been the RKC (Russian Kettlebell Certification) group. You can find their information at www.dragondoor.com.

I started out with swings and turkish getups, each twice a week. I added snatches and military presses when I got comfortable (at least a month of steady work). That summer I lost nearly 40 lbs without doing much else.

Good luck!
  • patricia909
    patricia909 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bump