90 lbs! gone!

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
I have lost 90 lbs.... I sometimes dont see what everyone else sees. But I ran into an old friend of mine last night, and he couldnt stop telling me how good I looked, and I thought, ya know what? I have lost 90 lbs! I DO look good!! :wink:
I will post new full body pics when I hit the big 1 0 0 , but I did post a new profile pic.

This site is the best thing that has ever happened to me! you guys rock! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Options
    I have lost 90 lbs.... I sometimes dont see what everyone else sees. But I ran into an old friend of mine last night, and he couldnt stop telling me how good I looked, and I thought, ya know what? I have lost 90 lbs! I DO look good!! :wink:
    I will post new full body pics when I hit the big 1 0 0 , but I did post a new profile pic.

This site is the best thing that has ever happened to me! you guys rock! :flowerforyou:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    feel good you deserve it:flowerforyou: great job
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That's incredible, good work, feel good and keep going!!!! You're an inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    You've lost 90 lbs?!!! OMG that is so awesome! Your an inspiration to everyone, congrats and keep up the good work! You look great, I like your hair :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!!!

that is amazing!!!!

WTG:flowerforyou:
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:

Any suggestions/recipes for success for those of us who need to get where you are?
    Keep up the great work! I'm so happy for you!!! :drinker:
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:

Any suggestions/recipes for success for those of us who need to get where you are?
    Keep up the great work! I'm so happy for you!!! :drinker:

the only suggestion I have is : MAKE NO EXCUSE! You need to MAKE the time to exercise, cause you do have it , You need to stop making the " I cant do it" excuse, cause you can DO IT, you need to start thinking you are worth it, cause you ARE.. once you do that, on a DAILY basis, it will all come into play... You DO have the time, You CAN do it, and you are WORTH it! :drinker:
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    Thanks girl! I appreciate the support!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: I can't wait to see your big 100 lb pics!! You must feel amazing!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: so cool!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    congrads and I also can't wait to see the pictures.
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: I can't wait to see your big 100 lb pics!! You must feel amazing!

I do feel pretty good!! I love that I can do things at the gym that I couldnt do before, I love how I last longer than people who weigh less than me, I love how I feel!! I love myself for the first time in 39 years!!!:laugh:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!! Happy dance for you!!! LaurelandHardy-1.gif
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    love the "happy dance" thank you!!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    you're welcome!
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    absolutely awesome and inspirational! wtg, lady, now let's go for the big 100! :flowerforyou:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    That is just incredible!!! Good job!!! 90 lbs! You're an inspiration to all of us. Keep going to 100 lbs lost and keep us posted with pics. Thanks for sharing your success.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so can't wait to get there myself. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I sneaked a peek at your photos. Just from the face shot, you look like a new person. And you have a beautiful smile:flowerforyou:
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    woohoo thats awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!