Pics! Down 77 pounds, Have 23 to go!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• mary020378
    Options
    thats so amazing. you made this far and stay focus cuz always the hardest toward your goal weight.
  • Shuliem
    Options
    u go girl! u look awsome!:smile:
  • dozerboy42
    Options
    Not to take away from your fantastic transformation.... and you have done an incredible job, but i am also uplifted and encouraged by all the beautiful and positive feed back everyone has given you. It confirms my belief that there is still hope for this world and the people that live in this world today!
  • Gspice3
    Gspice3 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!!!
  • Tea1672
    Options
    Hi,

New here... but just had to comment and say that you look great!!! Congrats!

Teresa
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    This is soooo inspiring. :) You look pretty in all of them but such a difference. I've been looking at pics of me from high school and right after thinking what I wouldn't give to be back at that weight(and even then I weighed right over 200 but was pretty fit still hated that I couldn't buy clothes where my friends did though).
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Always amazed at how folks' faces change along with bodies, after weight loss. Good for you for doing this at such a young age. Great story of you putting your health first!!

-Terri
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing, well done x
  • aNEWmarcus
    Options
    Ditto to all the comments, you look amazing - very inspirational to us that are just starting the journey...
  • Alka97
    Alka97 Posts: 74
    Options
    you look awesome :D
  • Stripycat
    Stripycat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! Always beautiful, but now sleek and toned too! Really well done! X
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh what a difference! You look so gorgeous.
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Well Done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!