2»

Replies

• kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    What a Feelin (Flashdance song)
    Ke$ha
    Britne

It's like a a journey back to 1998 on my iPod...probably every upbeat pop hit since that time!
  • lyssaloo
    lyssaloo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lots of dubstep, Lots of Tech N9ne, some Eminem, Hopsin, Yelawolf, Mostly hip-hop.
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    heavy heavy fast paced metal. whitechapel. the acacia strain. impending doom. all shall perish. if this music doesnt get your blood running....i dont know what will
  • therealkatarr
    Options
    My fav running songs are

Sandstorm - darude
    Little lion man - mumford and sons
    Chelsea dagger - the fratellis

Actually the whole of the fratellis ' costello music' album is great for working out.

This! Especially the Fratelli's Costello Music suggestion. That album is my work out jam!
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Anything with Bomba & Plena. It is a folk-style of music The beat is infectious.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only person who listened to dubstep when working out. Skrillex is awesome for motivation.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Sexy and I Know it - LMFAO (sooooo cheesy, but I can't listen to it without smiling)
    haha, same here! I like all sorts of songs but something with a fast beat to it helps when I really want to move.
  • geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Electro for the treadmill anything that sounds fat for the treadmill mist be upbeat for intervals
    Or when I'm going as hard as I can heavy metal, which I also use when I do weights
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I will check all of these out, especially shrillex!