Hello friends and coharts.

heavymomma
heavymomma Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am looking for people who I can connect with who understand what it means to think about their weight and food every minute of the day. I am hopeful that this site and the connections will help me to be rid of this monkey on my back (diets) once and for all.

Replies

• I am looking for people who I can connect with who understand what it means to think about their weight and food every minute of the day. I am hopeful that this site and the connections will help me to be rid of this monkey on my back (diets) once and for all.
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    I have been here for two weeks. I have lost 8 pounds. I was starving for the first few days, panicking about what I could or could not eat. Turns out, I am eating more now then I ever did before, and losing! :laugh: I eat about 4 or 5 times per day and do about 30 minutes cardio. The food I eat has changed drastically. lots of fresh food instead of pre-packaged JUNK.

Everyone is here for the same reason WEIGHT! Some are trying to gain, but most of us are trying to lose. There is encouragement here round the clock. Good luck and welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Clara is right, as a group the majority of us are here to get our weight under control and to eat healthier instead of doing the fad diet plan and eventually falling off the wagon. Since I've joined on 1 Jan I've lost 36 lbs and have readjusted my goal plan because I realize I can be back to my ideal weight by the end of the year.

The organizer of this free site, Mike, has made it possible for so many of us to really recognize how to do this safely.

Welcome aboard. Bob
This discussion has been closed.