Does anyone have...........

Options
Hi there, was wondering if anyone has one of those vibrating machines, and if so do they work and what are your thoughts good investment or a waste of money??

Replies

• Galletakek
    Options
    waste of money.. they dont work... : / if they did no one would need to go to the gym :) if its to good to be true .. its not true
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Vibrating machines?
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Tee hee.
  • Addicted2carbs
    Options
    Vibrating machines?

The machine where you stand on a platform and it vibrates while you do squats and other forms of exercise its apparently meant to make your muscles work twice as hard and so on and so forth
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Vibrating machines?

The machine where you stand on a platform and it vibrates while you do squats and other forms of exercise its apparently meant to make your muscles work twice as hard and so on and so forth

Oh. Yeah, I don't have one of those.
    The other kind works great, though.
  • Addicted2carbs
    Options
    waste of money.. they dont work... : / if they did no one would need to go to the gym :) if its to good to be true .. its not true

Yes my thoughts are the same, but a lady I work with swears by them as she has knee problems and she says its easier for her to exercise,I think I would get bored standing in the same spot
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    They do work, or rather they do what they claim (make muscles work harder), but if you buy one and think it's an alternative to doing real exercise, then you'll end up disappointed.

Not you personally, but you generally !

Basically, you have to do work to get results, and this might make it more efficient, but reading up on good technique is likely to be better.

Those wobbly plate things are different though as they exercise muscles that you don't normally exercise at all.... unless you stand up on a train whilst commuting each day :)
  • emereyda
    Options
    better buy a vibrator, is does the work then you craving for chocolate :D
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    better buy a vibrator, is does the work then you craving for chocolate :D

LMFAO! I'm loving this anwser! :noway: :love: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :smooched: :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • devilblkdress
    Options
    I will have to second the buying the other things that vibrate! I sell those toys and they will bring much more satisfaction than the other could dream! And the right one will tighten the muscles too Hehe