dun, dun, dun...... Brazilian wax!

Options
dointhis4me
dointhis4me Posts: 52 Member
Got my first one yesterday. And I couldn't stop laughing! She said she'd had people curse, cry, yell... but never laugh. I'll admit there were tears in my eyes maybe twice... but I couldn't stop laughing! To the point my bf in the waiting room could hear my, "OMG! hahahahahahaha..." He said he wondered when the tickle fight would be over so the waxing could begin...

WTF?

Replies

• bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Ha - I do the same thing. I do it at the dentist as well!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Different people have different reactions is all I can say. My first one down "there" was strange feeling but did not hurt but for a minute. Now it does not.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Haha! My waxer loves me! I always laugh when she does it sometimes she laughs with me. Idk its just idk hard to explain.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    hahaha love it!!!
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have only had a bikini wax --- but I was the same way.

I often laugh in awkward situations, so here is a perfect situation for my laugh to come out!
  • DBiggs23
    Options
    how do you guys do this brazilian wax, i would feel sooo uncomfortable lol
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    how do you guys do this brazilian wax, i would feel sooo uncomfortable lol

No worse then seeing the OB-GYN. The first time is a little wierd :blushing: but you get over it quick. :yawn:
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I don't do brazilian waxes, but an acquaintance of mine was telling me about her recent one. Apparently, her regular waxer is a GUY! WTF? Do people actually have guys who do their waxes? I'd never heard anything so weird. It's bad enough to have a total stranger who is a woman doing it, but a guy? I thought that sounded really bizarre. And she was telling me how he touches her, and where, etc., to do the wax, you get the idea. Yuck.
  • dointhis4me
    dointhis4me Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    As long as the person doing it isn't all kind of creepy I really don't see it as being all that uncomfortable. I just think of it like one of my favorite scenes from Friends. Jen's character is dating an OBGYN doctor and she's getting frustrated because it doesn't seem like he wants to sleep with her. She finally comes out and asks what the problem is and he puts it into this context... "You're a waitress right? Well, you ever get home from a long day of looking at coffee cups and say to yourself 'I swear to god if I see one more cup of coffee...'"

It's really no big deal to the people who do it. I thought the same thing the further back she got in my waxing... but then I realized... how many of these has she stared at just today? Why is mine special? LOL