Hello

Options
:smile: New to the site and I am very excited to make a lifestyle change.. Best wishes to all.

197692.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• tnicole1
    tnicole1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :smile: New to the site and I am very excited to make a lifestyle change.. Best wishes to all.

197692.png
  • melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hello and welcome, good luck on your weight loss goals
  • Jill42MN
    Jill42MN Posts: 35
    Options
    Good morning!
    I am new here and so ready to continue with this new life! I am so ready to lose the weight! Mentally I am ready!!!
  • JMez
    JMez Posts: 18
    Options
    Good Luck and You CAN do this. This site is fantastic, informative , and FUN!
    151289.png
  • Jill42MN
    Options
    Yeah I am excited! I actually started 2 months ago and have lost 22 lbs! So, I know I can do it! I just need to keep on keeping on! I also need to focus on different meals at supper time. That is where my challenege comes from - feeding my family and not always chicken! :-)
  • Jill42MN
    Options
    My personal ticker isn't showing up on here - any idea's??
  • Lowenna1
    Lowenna1 Posts: 22
    Options
    I think you need to paste the link in each time
    :smile:
  • KarenMiller0814
    KarenMiller0814 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Karen and I am also new to this site and so far I think it is great. I haven't stepped on the scale yet kind of nervous to do that. I travel for my job and leaving tomorrow so we will see how well I stick to my calories.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,970 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to MFP

The way you set up your ticker on your signature takes several steps

First go to "My Home"
    Then "Tools"
    Then make your weight loss ticker

Then go to "settings"
    then "change forum signature"

You have to paste the code from the ticker you created on tools. You can also add your name and a motivating quote or goal or something.