GET OFF AND GET OUT....

Options
:flowerforyou: HELLO EVERYONE!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY...IF THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE IS BEAUTIFUL GET OFF THE SOFA AND PUT YOUR SNEAKERS ...(OR ROLLER BLADES) ON AND GET OUTSIDE AND EXERCISE!!!! TODAY IS A GREAT DAY AND IM OFF TO THE TRAILS WITH MY HUSBAND AND THREE KIDS TO ROLLER BLADE!!! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED DAY!!!! AND I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEK!!! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• PROUDWIFENMOMMY
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HELLO EVERYONE!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY...IF THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE IS BEAUTIFUL GET OFF THE SOFA AND PUT YOUR SNEAKERS ...(OR ROLLER BLADES) ON AND GET OUTSIDE AND EXERCISE!!!! TODAY IS A GREAT DAY AND IM OFF TO THE TRAILS WITH MY HUSBAND AND THREE KIDS TO ROLLER BLADE!!! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED DAY!!!! AND I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEK!!! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • godsgrl
    godsgrl Posts: 49
    Options
    What a great encouragement! Just what I needed to hear! :heart:
  • melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    It is a beautiful day today, nice and sunny:smile: Im taking my kids to the poppy festival here in town and that will be alot of walking but im hoping to stay away from the festival fatty food, wish me luck:flowerforyou:
  • cntyboi
    cntyboi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is a great job and keep up the good work. I did manage to run 2.6 miles today so I guess that I can say that I manage to do something. :flowerforyou: