New & Determined :)

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, but hopefully it'll give me the boost that I need to take my weight loss seriously. I have 3 kids (12 yr old boy w/autism and 2 yr old fraternal twins) and they keep me very busy. So busy in fact, that I didnt notice I gained about 80 lbs...so anyways, that's my story in a nutshell. I'm here to hopefully find some friends to support me and also have offer support as well. Good luck everyone! :)

Replies

• Cheaannette
    Cheaannette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new myself! I also have 3 children all girls. Ages 9,7 and 2.
  • aimesuk
    aimesuk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm new too, just joined yesterday. I have 3 boys, 2.10 year old identical twins and a 5 week old. I am getting married in June next year so that's my motivation!
  • lkidgell
    Options
    hey im lauran :) i just joined. im looking to lose about 40-50 lbs before my wedding in june of 2013.
  • mandielou1
    Options
    Hello New & Determined! You have the right attitude to get you started. I have 3 boys, all teenagers now, and my 16-yr old has autism. Good for you - starting this journey at this time of year. I would love to be support and encouragement to you and vice versa. :-)
  • HeartofGlass520
    Options
    Thanks so much for the replies everyone! I wish u all the best and I have no doubts that we will all b successful!
  • Torcello8928
    Options
    HI:

I'm new as well...actually starting fresh tomorrow, Monday morning. I'm going to get up early before work, go to the gym and walk on the treadmill and watch what I eat all day. My goal is to eliminate as many carbs as possible and to get through sugar withdrawal. Good Luck to everyone else making the committment to get healthy.

~Barbara
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome and please feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. Just clicky on my icon and hit 'add friend' :smile:
  • alyssadiane
    Options
    i am new as well, so i am looking for support as well, after all weight loss with support is best for sure:)