Hi, done this before, doing it again

Options
Hello fellow dieters
Done dieting before and successfully too, online and with an Android phone is new.
At 30 I lost 90 pounds in a year and a half, kept most of it off for a decade. Exercise sustained it but alas sometimes things come to an end. The end of one chapter the beginning of another. The exercise went away, injuries mostly, change of career...
Well back to it again and guess what it looks like 80 pounds to go. I have been at it for a while now but I think I need to push it a bit.

Deja Vu :laugh:

Replies

• Jillv086622
    Jillv086622 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can do it again! :smile:
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Check in every day and fill out your food diary. Good luck with your adventure. You can do it.
  • Magnolia0362
    Magnolia0362 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome back ... I'm a repeat customer too :wink:
  • annamwood
    Options
    OK - I'm there too! I look forward to hearing about your progress!
  • AlanWarren
    Options
    You can do it again! :smile:

Probably I actually lost 30 pounds in the last year and a half. But it was just a few minor adjustments to lifestyle and some lightweight exercise. Now I want to do the rest in... whatever it takes so long as it is a balanced approach. Last time I did a job on my knees but that was in the maintenance period. So running won't likely be a major part of it but if my knees feel up to it I may try again. This time balance is the main requirement I was way too extreme back then. :laugh:
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
  • 40Rennie
    Options
    Jump in, we're all starter overs. We can do this thing together with the support and sincere motivation from others here at MFP. Good Luck and don't forget you're not alone.
  • AlanWarren
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind supportive replies I think I lucked out in finding this place and the handy Android app.