Sweatin to the Oldies - Richard Simmons

Options
What a great workout. I had my daughter (who is also a myfitnesspal) and my grandchildren "Sweatin to the Oldies" with Richard Simmons and we had a blast... It is a lot of fun and boy is it a great cardio workout.

So if you're looking for something that you can have fun with I highly recommend any of his videos.

:smile:

Replies

• DEBINH
    DEBINH Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What a great workout. I had my daughter (who is also a myfitnesspal) and my grandchildren "Sweatin to the Oldies" with Richard Simmons and we had a blast... It is a lot of fun and boy is it a great cardio workout.

So if you're looking for something that you can have fun with I highly recommend any of his videos.

:smile:
  • fisher110
    fisher110 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Deb --

I have it too and LOVE it! It is fun and gives you enough of a workout that it is effective. Especially, if it is one of those old rainy days, just pull out the "Sweatin' to the Oldies" and dance and smile! What a great way to use up a few calories!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,988 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I just got it, too and it's a perfect workout for a rainy day at home. the other good thing is that my husband likes the music so sometimes he rides the exercise bike while I do the workout and we enjoy the music together.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: