Christmas Calender HELP!

Options
Hey everyone,

I am wanting to make my parents a calender this year for Christmas...you can do them online and they print and mail them to you...searching I see a TON of sites and places do this...has anyone done this and had a good experience with the site they used? thanks in advance!

Replies

• realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I did one for my ex-MIL a few years back using shutterfly.com and she loved it.
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I did one up for my husband last year. I did mine at shoppers.:smile:
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I haven't made a calender, but I do use shutterfly for all my photo projects. I've made big poster size collages and family albums using this site. Never had any problems with them. ;)
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I use shutterfly.com. I have always received great service from them.
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I like shutterfly.com!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I make one every year at Staples and they always turn out great! My parents look forward to one every year!
  • buelnax5
    Options
    Totally agree with (realrayne10) Shutterfly.com, they are awesome! I've made many books of my kids-they turned out awesome! I'm sure the calendars are just as great ;)
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Agree with shutterfly, very reasonable too.. Google for a coupon too you might find one.
  • NicoleTaulman
    NicoleTaulman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I always get mine from Vistaprint. I have been making these calendars for my family for many years and they always turn out beautiful. Also, I always get mine within a week, even paying for the 21 days shipping. They are so quick and the quality is excellent!!