Questions about Insanity

I am very interested in this :D

My questions are:
1. Can I perform this in a relatively small space or do I need a lot of room?
2. Do I need to own work out equipment?
3. Can I pay to have it downloaded, rather than shipped to me?

Thanks guys :D

Replies

• 1- small space is okay
    2 - no equipment needed
    3 - not sure sorry D:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    1- small space is okay
    2 - no equipment needed
    3 - not sure sorry D:

Thanks! :D Hmmm Ill think about the shipping if that is the only option :D
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    I love this program enough that it would be totally worth the shipping. I agree with PP- small space is ok as long as you can jump and you can move about 3 jumps to the side and one ahead and behind.

Insanity has previously given me great results and I plan on getting back into it.
  • i_love_vinegar
    I love this program enough that it would be totally worth the shipping. I agree with PP- small space is ok as long as you can jump and you can move about 3 jumps to the side and one ahead and behind.

Insanity has previously given me great results and I plan on getting back into it.

Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can download or watch insanity online??? I cannot find anywhere that ships to Japan =(
  • i_love_vinegar
    bump. ^^y
  • i_love_vinegar
    bump. ^^y
    ... :D ?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    I don't know about downloading it, but you could find a beachbody coach that could buy it, have it shipped to their own address, then they ship from their house to you in Japan. I've done that before for P90X with a friend in the UK.

Also check ebay. Most people on ebay ship overseas.

Honestly never seen it for download, though. I've seen P90X before for download, but I don't remember where.
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    So with Insanity you don't need any weights, hand weights etc. How do the different work outs go, is someone able to give a bit of a run down on that. How fit do you need to be?
    TA:)
  • i'm gonna add a question on this topic too.....can ya do it if you have one leg in a cast from knee down? (no more crutches though, yeah!!) it's a walking boot/cast type of thing and i can do lots at gym but unable to (as of yet) do things like the elliptical. i've heard such good tings about Insanity, i would like to try it...if it's physically possible for someone like me.....
    thanks in advance. :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    Does anyone have any experience with this site?

Is it reliable? They supposedly ship worldwide >.<

http://www.buyinsanityworkoutvideo.com/insanity-workout-dvd.html

Thank you!!!
  • cajunlady56
    cajunlady56 Posts: 151 Member
    you need enough room that you can lay down
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    i downloaded mine through torrents...I know bad me...but that's what I did. Not sure about otherwise where you can pay to download it.
  • Go to http://tumblrgym.tumblr.com/ You can watch the videos online for free...maybe stream it to your tv or workout in front of the computer.
  • FatassFairy
    FatassFairy Posts: 166 Member
    i'm gonna add a question on this topic too.....can ya do it if you have one leg in a cast from knee down? (no more crutches though, yeah!!) it's a walking boot/cast type of thing and i can do lots at gym but unable to (as of yet) do things like the elliptical. i've heard such good tings about Insanity, i would like to try it...if it's physically possible for someone like me.....
    thanks in advance. :)

i would say no, its very high impact., afraid you will have to wait
  • okay, thanks for answering, guess i'll have to wait. high impact isn't allowed right now. oh well. just wanted something i could do at home on snow days now that (stupid) winter is coming.