NSV

Options
so, my mom had bought me a ring a couple of years ago and it didn't fit. i'd been asking her forever to get it re-sized but she never took it back to the store. i found it again today, and to my ultimate surprise.. IT FIT!!! before i couldn't even get it past my joint and now it sits comfortably on my finger!! you have no idea how good that made me feel.. it has been years and i haven't been able to wear it ONCE.

NOT ANYMORE BABY WOOOOOOO

yay!!

Replies

• Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    Truly amazing, good job! You must have been so happy when you realized it fit! :happy:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! Thats so exciting! Congrats! Can we see the ring? I love rings! hehe
  • allofourdreams
    allofourdreams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! Thats so exciting! Congrats! Can we see the ring? I love rings! hehe

yeah, i'll take a picture and post it.. if i can figure it out haha
  • allofourdreams
    Options
    okay, so i found a link to it online. much easier than me trying to post the picture me thinks :)

http://www.target.com/p/4-5-carat-Aquamarine-and-Diamond-Accent-Ring-in-Sterling-Silver-HIJ/-/A-13086812#?ref=tgt_adv_XSN10001&AFID=Nextag_df&LNM=|13086812&CPNG=&ci_src=9324560&ci_sku=13086812

it has lovely vintage looking swirls on the sides that the picture doesn't show.. i'm so happy i can wear it now!!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!
  • starblazing
    starblazing Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    there is hope for me! your story inspires me. my husband bought me an amazing ring for valentines 2010 and he bought a size 7. the size i wore when we were dating 9 years ago. my size 9 hand can't fit it, i've tried! hopefully one day i will be able to wear it!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wh a lovely ring... an now it sits on a lovely finger! Congrats!
  • allofourdreams
    Options
    there is hope for me! your story inspires me. my husband bought me an amazing ring for valentines 2010 and he bought a size 7. the size i wore when we were dating 9 years ago. my size 9 hand can't fit it, i've tried! hopefully one day i will be able to wear it!

almost the same story!! the ring that now fits is a size 7, and i used to wear a size 9 :) keep with it, i promise it's worth it. i still have a lot to go but these small victories keep me going :D
  • allofourdreams
    Options
    Wh a lovely ring... an now it sits on a lovely finger! Congrats!

thank you :)))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!