It's taunting me!!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I am at a pretty big "goal" week and of course my monthly visitor has just arrived. I weigh on Thursday's...so we will see how it affects it by then.

My goal?? I was 202 last week. I started at 270 in September. I thought getting to or under 200 would take FOREVER!! I want to be at least 199 SOOO BAD!!!!!! It might have to wait for next week though. Darn it!!

It's like that 199 is sitting there going "neener neener neeeeenerrrrrrrrr, you can't catch me!!!!" LOL

I want it so bad I can taste it (no pun intended!)

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am at a pretty big "goal" week and of course my monthly visitor has just arrived. I weigh on Thursday's...so we will see how it affects it by then.

My goal?? I was 202 last week. I started at 270 in September. I thought getting to or under 200 would take FOREVER!! I want to be at least 199 SOOO BAD!!!!!! It might have to wait for next week though. Darn it!!

It's like that 199 is sitting there going "neener neener neeeeenerrrrrrrrr, you can't catch me!!!!" LOL

I want it so bad I can taste it (no pun intended!)
  • Tgeorge
    Tgeorge Posts: 49
    Options
    water, water and more water....might help you get to your evasise number. Also, watch the salt this week.

my number is 179 and I believe the two must be partner up in the 'never can catch me' club.

good luck!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    i have the same problem !!!! i am 202.4 as of this morning and going under the 200 mark is like a hugeeeee milestone !!

but we will get there, we just need to be patient !!! but its soooo hard !

i want to be 185 by 15th of may witch is a little less then 2 pound a week for 9 weeks... ouffff

good luck to you !!!
    may
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    On those weeks for me, no amount of water or exercise takes off my water weight. On the bright side, you'll lose twice as much next week! You're doing great!:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain - I am so bloated this time around. Ugh. I'm trying to drink more water - better go fill my cup! - and watch the sodium. I weigh on Friday - hopefully for both of us by weigh in day we will be back to normal! Actually - smaller than normal . . . but you know what I mean!! :smile:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    On those weeks for me, no amount of water or exercise takes off my water weight. On the bright side, you'll lose twice as much next week! You're doing great!:flowerforyou:

Same here, water does not help me with the water retention. I just have to grin and bear it. You are lucky that you follow up with a huge weight loss the following week. Mine just restarts where it left off. :grumble: