Loss of appetite...

I stopped taking my contraceptive pill three days ago, and since then, I've had no appetite! It's a struggle to even eat a meal, I sit down to eat, but I just don't feel hungry. Has anyone else had this problem?

Replies

• I WISH I had this problem. Sorry... I hope you can get it worked out.
  • lobbylobster
    lobbylobster Posts: 33 Member
    Haha, a few days ago I would have felt the same! I'm just worried because I can't even get to 1200 calories :/
  • lovelyl0ve
    lovelyl0ve Posts: 25 Member
    Perhaps it's the hormonal changes in your body? It might all level out and go back to normal soon. In the meantime, just eat more calorie dense foods. Spoonfuls of peanut butter! :) Nuts, adding oils to your foods, whole milk and cheese, all healthy ways to get more calories while eating less.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    I fluctuate between wanting to eat everything to only wanting veggies to not wanting a thing. I think it is somewhat normal and could be a hormone change. Maybe ask a doctor? When I am not particularly hungry but, want to reach calories I try a protein shake. Good luck!
  • lobbylobster
    lobbylobster Posts: 33 Member
    I've been nibbling on cheese to try and boost my calories :)
    I might buy protein shake mix too. I think if in a weeks time, I'm still struggling, I will speak to my doctor.