Totally Embarrassing NSV

Options
So I've been doing the C25K on my treadmill the past couple of weeks and the other day I decided to mix it up a bit and run outside (first mistake).

It was getting a little bit dark so I decided I would stick to the main roads (second mistake).

So there I am... running along the main road... and my shorts fall straight down and trip me over.

Needless to say there was some enthusiastic horn tooting going on while I scrambled to pull my shorts back up. However instead of being mortified I was so excited that (clearly!) my shorts are way too big for me now! :)

Hazzah!! Time to go shopping :)

Replies

• jenc555
    jenc555 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And hilarious....
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    rotflmao but great job on the smaller clothes! lol
  • Ok, that's funny and you would have laughed if it happened to me :)

I had something a little similar, but luckily it happened at home. I was wearing my jeans without a belt and my boys were pulling on my pants and pulled them down.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    OMG I seriously have a phobia of that happening to me! Ever since I lost weight, I would tie my shorts really tight and make sure it wouldn't come off
  • aliciar3
    Options
    Ok, that's funny and you would have laughed if it happened to me :)

I had something a little similar, but luckily it happened at home. I was wearing my jeans without a belt and my boys were pulling on my pants and pulled them down.

Yep, I would totally laugh at you :) Haha even at the time I could appreicate the hilarity of it.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    hahaha great NSV!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I literally laughed out loud, or LOLd as the kids would say when I read that, better than having them split because they were too small though!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Haha, it's a good thing really,....even if a little horrifying!

I had similar thing happen to me, but it was my knickers falling down my thighs, and I had to walk out of a meeting with my knees so close together to stop them falling to the ground, I'm sure people thought I had wet myself or had some illness!

Well done on your loss!! :smile:
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    That's the best NSV Ive heard in awhile! Thanks for the laugh, sorry for the embarrassing moment. Maybe its time for new workout shorts??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!