Size 6 jeans...

Options
rainbowbow
rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
Today, the day after thanksgiving feeling all bloated and full I decided to take off the pajamas and wear my jeans. My everyday size 6 jeans.

01d025ad.jpg

I still have 8 pounds and probably 6 months of strength training to get to my goal... But it feels great knowing these jeans were tight on me in august! The waist and the legs are all baggy. >_< anyways, like I said not even NEAR my goal, but feels good man!

Edit: sorry my picture stinks! You can't really see but they are about 2-3 inches loose!

Replies

• fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    You can so see!! You look fantastic!!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    8 pounds to goal isn't NEAR?? I'd say 8 pounds is pretty close!! Either way - keep up the great work! By the time you're done with 6 months of weight training - those size 6's will be history for sure!!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cowgirllisa86
    cowgirllisa86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Today, the day after thanksgiving feeling all bloated and full I decided to take off the pajamas and wear my jeans. My everyday size 6 jeans.

01d025ad.jpg

I still have 8 pounds and probably 6 months of strength training to get to my goal... But it feels great knowing these jeans were tight on me in august! The waist and the legs are all baggy. >_< anyways, like I said not even NEAR my goal, but feels good man!

Edit: sorry my picture stinks! You can't really see but they are about 2-3 inches loose!

Fantastic ! Keep up the great job :) I recently have made it to my goal weight/jeans size american eagle size 4 ) its the best feeling ever ! It takes alot of dedication and willpower but its so worth it... **Lis**
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    you look great! Those jeans wont last too much longer :)
  • rainbowbow
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    ca i borrow them when youre done. haha.

i dont even think my bones would fit a size 6.. 8 is my extreme goal but im still a 12 now :|
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Girl you look fantastic! I want my stomach to look just like yours!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i'm a size 4-5. its the biggest i've ever been. i was a 00 until i turned 16 and my hips grew. i think i would like to be a size 2 again. ;-;
  • rainbowbow
    Options
    i'm a size 4-5. its the biggest i've ever been. i was a 00 until i turned 16 and my hips grew. i think i would like to be a size 2 again. ;-;

I'm surprised you wear a 4-5 now you look pretty thin! Im 118 now and hope to be 110, we have similar goals :)
  • stardust91
    Options
    wow great job! thats an amazing accomplishment!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Well done :happy:
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    aaa.. flat tummyyyy... I wannntttt.. :D

btw.. Good job!! :)
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    Amazing job, I love that feeling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!