35lbs in 9 months

Options
My weightloss success story AND before/after pics : http://1fitchick.blogspot.com/2011/11/welcome-new-visitors.html

Replies

• WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh.... and this is why I love having you as my friend! Such an inspiration. You motivate me to eat clean almost daily. I think "If she could do it, why can't I???" Has to be only a matter of time before I get there myself. Though it is taking me a bit longer.... :)
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this! You look incredible!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look scrummy my dear. Very well done to you. Your like a little dolly lol x
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You do look great....if you don't mind me asking, what is your height and weight currently? I am still searching for a goal
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    lol yall are sweet.. im 5 foot 3 inches and i weight 105-107.
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing. I know I will never be able to have a body like you (I have big hips) but you are an inspiration!!! Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • siabevis
    Options
    5ft 3 in 105-107lbs
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I want to be able to do that yoga pose you have as your background photo. I'm pretty flexible, except for my back :grumble:

You look amazing, of course. I've seen what you look like now from your MFP profile, but didn't realize how far you had come. This gives me hope that I may see my abs again someday! Haha
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    FAB-U-LOUS!!!!! I always thought someone 100# would be boney and starved looking - but you pull it off in a healthy, "pretty muscles" kinda way. I am SUPER impressed! Congrats time and again!!!
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations! You are inspirational, I only hope I can make it to my goal one day.

:)
  • siabevis
    Options
    Thankyou so much!!! :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!