Halfway to my goal

Options
As of Monday I have lost 40 pounds which put me at the halfway point on my weight loss journey. I've tried many times before to lose weight, but with the encouragement of my friends, and with MFP as a tool, I find myself more motivated to reach my weight loss goal than ever. As well as the scale victory, I've enjoyed many NSVs along the way. The greatest NSV for me is how much better I feel now. Before I started losing weight, tired was my constant companion and I am so happy to sleep better and to feel better throughout the day.

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! You must have worked so hard; that's absolutely fantastic. I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress! I'm sure you'll have many more NSV's in the near future :D
  • kimmiangel
    Options
    That is terrific. Way to go!! Keep up the great work. if you have any tips I would sure be grateful if you would share them with me :):smile:
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Good job!
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're doing great man. Your success is constant motivation for me to keep "that downward pressure" going. Good job getting halfway there. The final goal is in sight, keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!