TurboFire starting Monday (11.28)

Options
I am starting TurboFire on Monday, November 28th and I wanted to see if anyone else was starting the program around then as well.. I'm going to need some people to help me "keep pressing play"! :) Who's in??

Replies

• lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    i started a few days ago :bigsmile:
  • lucyclementmiller
    lucyclementmiller Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    awesome!! how do you like it??
  • gumigal82
    Options
    I have been doing it for awhile, but would love to get involved with a group of those also involved. It is intense, but fun!
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm starting week 2 of Turbofire tomorrow and absolutely love it! Would be lying if I said it isn't hard work, but it is so much fun, I look forward to doing the workouts and already I'm seeing physical changes in the mirror-definitely look and feel more toned!

There's a group called Christmas Turbo Challenge with great people in there to help and support you on your journey.

Please feel free to add me! :-)
  • javajunkee
    Options
    I just ordered TF last night. I should be getting it this week and will start it on the following Monday. I'm so excited! My very good friend has lost nearly 90 lbs. using TF and from eating well.
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options

it's awesome!! i drip sweat like crazy but i love the fact that time flies during workout :bigsmile:
  • lucyclementmiller
    Options
    I just ordered TF last night. I should be getting it this week and will start it on the following Monday. I'm so excited! My very good friend has lost nearly 90 lbs. using TF and from eating well.
    holy moly! Thats incredible!!! 90 pound in how long?
  • lucyclementmiller
    Options

it's awesome!! i drip sweat like crazy but i love the fact that time flies during workout :bigsmile:

YAY! I'm so excited to start it tomorrow!!
  • klynnwalker4
    Options
    Good luck!
  • lucyclementmiller
    Options
    Got up at 6am to start this morning. I quickly found out that I am faaaarrr from coordinated! Haha! Next time I will press the "new to class" option. What time are all of you doing it today? :)
  • effiek
    effiek Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We're up at 6 too! At least we have a little group doing it together! I liked it! Fortunately, I'd done kickboxing classes at my gym before, so it wasn't totally new-I can't imagine trying to start without knowing the moves! :) go you!
  • gumigal82
    Options
    Got up at 6am to start this morning. I quickly found out that I am faaaarrr from coordinated! Haha! Next time I will press the "new to class" option. What time are all of you doing it today? :)

New to class option is best! I forgot to mention that;) First week I needed that just to learn all the different moves of each dvd. (It gets much easier coordination wise...this coming from a klutz;)

Also, make sure to keep a towel and lots of water handy! I always end up dripping in sweat- today i'm doing 55ez
  • lucyclementmiller
    Options
    How has everyone been doing?? I finished HIIT 15 and Stretch 10... Still loving it! :)
  • gumigal82
    Options
    How has everyone been doing?? I finished HIIT 15 and Stretch 10... Still loving it! :)

I actually found HIIT 15 to be the hardest HIIT for me for some reason-I prefer the longer ones. Did you enjoy your HIIT workout? (Good job :) I finished the 30min workout, with wrist, and ankle weights (as I'm a maniac). Later I'm doing my JM (Jillian Michaels) Killer Buns&Thighs.
  • lucyclementmiller
    Options

I actually found HIIT 15 to be the hardest HIIT for me for some reason-I prefer the longer ones. Did you enjoy your HIIT workout? (Good job :) I finished the 30min workout, with wrist, and ankle weights (as I'm a maniac). Later I'm doing my JM (Jillian Michaels) Killer Buns&Thighs.

Yeah the HIIT workouts are definitely tough! But this morning I did the "new to class" option and it was SO much better... I felt more coordinated and got a better workout when it was broken down. So far I'm loving it! :)
  • gumigal82
    Options

[/quot
    Yeah the HIIT workouts are definitely tough! But this morning I did the "new to class" option and it was SO much better... I felt more coordinated and got a better workout when it was broken down. So far I'm loving it! :)

That's great:) As it goes along, you'll realize Chalene uses a lot of the same moves in different sequences. So after awhile, the coordination-even for the worst of klutzes, such as myself-gets better!
  • lucyclementmiller
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!! How is everyone doing? i did Fire 30 Stretch 10 this morning and I'm feeling great! How is everyone liking it s far??