Favorite Christmas music?

Options
ElizabethRoad
ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
What Christmas albums do you enjoy? I am currently listening to Michael Bublé and Frank Sinatra.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I like all kinds of Christmas music!!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I have Michael Buble in the player right now, he is my favorite. Also really love the traditional classics by the crooners, and Jazz Christmas. :)
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    LOVE Mannheim Steamroller and Trans-Siberian Orchestra. And of course the soundtrack to the Nightmare Before Christmas :)
  • 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Timelife Christmas Music!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    LOVE Mannheim Steamroller and Trans-Siberian Orchestra. And of course the soundtrack to the Nightmare Before Christmas :)

This is the ONLY Christmas music I can stand to listen to. I hate most Christmas music. It's just so...boring...

*shudders at the thought of having to listen to it for the next month* :huh:
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    Elvis' White Christmas Album. It's a childhood thing.
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options

This is the ONLY Christmas music I can stand to listen to. I hate most Christmas music. It's just so...boring...

*shudders at the thought of having to listen to it for the next month* :huh:

This is pretty much my exact answer, haha.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    and Michael Buble is Canadian!!! :) - the canadian tenors christmas album (the perfect christmas) is truly amazing!
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love Bob Rivers. The more twisted the better!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Michael Buble, Taylor Swift, Martina McBride, Lady Antebellum :)
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    Kenny G...it's so relaxing, also all the crooners and TSO. My 17 year old daughter enjoys the same. In fact she is pushing to get another Kenny G Chrismas CD :-)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    What Christmas albums do you enjoy? I am currently listening to Michael Bublé and Frank Sinatra.

LOVE those two. So much.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    There is one person I think of when Christmas Music starts.. Bing Crosby...

I know that Thanksgiving is over so the madness really begins now... but it needs to be at least 30 degrees cooler before I am ready for Christmas Music...
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    There is one person I think of when Christmas Music starts.. Bing Crosby...

I know that Thanksgiving is over so the madness really begins now... but it needs to be at least 30 degrees cooler before I am ready for Christmas Music...
    It is strangely warm. Supposed to be 63 degrees here today. But I grew up in Alabama so this is the kind of "winter" I was used to for most of my life.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I love christmas music, I have about 40 CDs ! But my favorite ones are Mercy Me and Josh Groban , Michael Bluble
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Josh Groban's "Noel"!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one has said the Charlie Brown Christmas album! LOVE IT!

Also it wouldn't be Christmas without Nat King Cole.

I also enjoy the Very Special Christmas series, especially the gold one (I think that is the 4th one)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I love Hard Candy Christmas by Dolly
  • pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    A friend introduced me to Christy Minstrels Christmas songs years ago - very off the beaten path - but I defy you to give a listen a few times and not be singing along at the top of your lungs...my kids love this song the best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoNyykleCZA
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Christmas on the Ponderosa/ Bonanza Christmas..LOL also a childhood thing from the 60's

Amy Grant

Joan Jett & the Blackhearts singing Little Drummer Boy...nothing says Christmas quite like the sound of hard rock :drinker: